Slightly different kind of post today – Lauren from Totally Typically nominated me for a Liebster award a little while ago and I’m sorry it’s taken me this long to write down all my answers! If you’ve not heard of the Liebster award, it’s a blog ‘tag’ – I’ve listed the rules below. It’s a nice way to spread a little love round the blogosphere, especially those of us who are new to the game!
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you by linking back to them
- Share eleven random facts about yourself
- Answer the eleven questions that were given to you by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate eleven blogs that you think are deserving of the award (they must have fewer than 200 followers)
- Give the nominees eleven questions of your own to answer
- Let the bloggers know that you’ve nominated them and leave a link back to your nomination post
- You can’t nominate the person who nominated you.
11 random facts:
- I’m a big fan of 50s and 60s rock n’roll (listening to Reet Petite by Jackie Wilson as I write this)
- I’ve performed in 12 pantomimes in the last 11 years
- My favourite smell in the world is eucalyptus leaves.
- When I was little I wanted to be an air hostess.
- I grew up with the ABBA Gold CD on repeat in the car and consequently I know pretty much all the words to all of their songs.
- I’d like to live in Australia at some point.
- My favourite TV show was How I Met Your Mother
until they ruined the last season
- I drink (alcohol) veeeerrrrryyyy slowly, much to the amusement of my friends. I just don’t like the taste of it that much!
- At the moment I have no idea what I want to do with my life after university.
- I know how to play a lot of card games; I’d like to learn how to play bridge at some point.
- I’m happiest when sitting in the sunshine.
1. Why do you blog about your chosen topic?
2. What’s a typical day like for you?
3. What’s something we didn’t know about you?
4. Do you have any pets?
5. What do you do in your free time?
6. Do you read much? If so, what’s your favourite book?
7. Where’s the most interesting place you’ve been?
8. Are you a good cook?
9. What’s your favourite food?
10. Do you hope to have achieved anything in particular by the end of 2014?
- to still be blogging!
- to have started tap and ballet lessons again
11. What is your favourite colour and why?
Raspberry red. I don’t really know why, it’s the colour of my room at home and I have a lot of clothes in that colour!
- What’s your favourite song at the moment?
- Who would play you in a movie of your life?
- What’s your favourite TV show?
- What’s your earliest memory?
- What’s your most treasured possession?
- Your favourite (main) character from Friends?
- What is your signature dish?
- What are your hopes for the next 12 months?
- Your favourite word?
- What do you think is the best accent?
- If you could live in any other era other than right now, when/where would you pick?